Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower.

HAPPY 1ST DAY OF AUTUMN!

i live in NewEngland, and every year i am blessed to witness
the magic of leaves turning and dancing to the ground. Lawns
are covered with blankets of reds and oranges, yellows and browns.
I witness the final salute before the world closes shop temporarily and
sleeps under winter snows.
It is incredible. It is beautiful. Hills of green become artists paletes mixed with
sunsets that would make Renoir jealous of the strokes of color.
I love this time of year.


Happy 1st day...

2 comments:

  1. Happy fall... Our weather is getting chilly here so I am sure we are into fall already. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a dream of mine to visit new England, I adore Fall, it is my favorite time of year, I live in the Blue Ridge Mountains which is gorgoeus, but up state is on my list of places to see......thanks for sharing I can see it in my mind!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete